We help actively aging adults with their health and fitness for a greater quality of life.
Still Got It Fitness exists because the over 50 fitness market remains under served in this country and especially in the South Bay. There are gyms for children, elite athletes, moms only, women only, and even pets. However, there are no gyms for 50+ to go to and receive high quality fitness and nutrition programs customized exclusively for them. This special group of people has begun to experience a notable decline in their physical and sensory capabilities; therefore, this group will benefit greatly from a fitness and nutritional program that will help maintain an active lifestyle. Our programs offer straightforward solutions that improve functional ability and energy levels and are tailored to each person’s abilities. Do you want a simple step by step plan that you can incorporate into your life right now to:
- Discover renewed energy that recaptures your youthfulness so that you can do the things you are doing now even better?
- Improve your confidence in your physical abilities so you get much more out of life and can say “Yes” instead of “No thanks”?
- Be confident that you will have the physical ability to enjoy all the adventures and wonders you have yet to accomplish?
Receive all this in a friendly atmosphere in a program tailored exclusively to you by a professionally trained staff.
This is exactly what we were all about: helping people just like you to improve your quality of life and discover brand new energy you’ve had all along with a simple step by step system.
Our Core Values
- Promote friendship, fun and a sense of community.
- Create the best customer experience possible.
- Our mission is not complete until we “WOW” every member.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Compassion.
- Commitment to Excellence and Optimum Health.
- Over-deliver on value.
- Working for the team.
- Have passion about what we do.